There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Breckenridge, Keystone, Dillon, Frisco, Silverthorne and Copper Mountain real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
When you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Dillon, Keystone, Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Frisco, Summit Cove, Silverthorne, Wildernest areas, please contact me.
Learn More About Me
- In Summit County since 1990
- Over 25 years of marketing experience
- Summit Association of Realtors Director for Keystone 2007-08
- CRS, Certified Residential Specialist
- GRI, Graduate Realtors Institute
- ABR, Accredited Buyer's Representative
- Member of the Certified Residential Specialist
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Buyer Specialist
- Seller Specialist
- Residential Properties
- Resort Properties
- Investment Properties
- Multiple awards and consistent top producer in Summit County since 2001